Good news for those interested making a start (or a step up) in an IT Support career. Gorilla Technology (Auckland, New Zealand) is looking for a keen and enthusiastic person to join our team at a junior level. Could that be you?
We’re looking for someone who both learns technical things quickly and has great people skills. That person might already working in IT support or maybe they have just finished studying. It’s possible they are currently in a role at a call centre, or working at a retailer. All that doesn’t matter too much – one thing we are looking for is potential.
If you’re just looking for ‘another job’ then this probably isn’t the role for you. At Gorilla we work differently from other companies and we’re looking for someone who stands out from the crowd and is ready to grow.
The Gorilla Way
There is much to Gorilla’s special sauce (we call it ‘The Gorilla Way’) that differentiates us. From an employee perspective you’ll benefit from:
• Being part of a tight knit and friendly team who work closely together – supporting and learning from each other while sharing knowledge and ideas
• Working with the newest and best technologies available. As part of ‘The Gorilla Way’ we use the freshest technologies to make ourselves and our customers more successful. Currently we’re testing both Windows 8 and Apple OS X Mountain Lion in-house.
• Huge growth potential – most people move ahead faster than the industry standard for career development whilst at Gorilla
Skills that would be beneficial for you to bring to the table include:
• Great people skills and an ability to communicate with people at all levels
• Technical skills – such as: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008/R2, Mac OS X, Exchange Server 2007/2010, Forefront TMG Server, Cisco, Firewalls, TCP/IP, iOS, Linux
At Gorilla though, we don’t believe in technology for technology’s sake – using it has to make business sense so our team learn business and communication skills too. That helps them relate the benefits of great technology to our clients.
Note that applicants will need a drivers license and their own vehicle. If you’re keen to come aboard with Gorilla Technology then drop us a line with a covering letter and your CV and forward it to: firstname.lastname@example.org